Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shoe Bargain

Last week, I was cruising Target last week looking for some inexpensive cute shoes to wear to the wedding I went to this past weekend.  Sadly, I had no success on the wedding shoe search, but I did stumble across these adorable shoes on clearance for only $5.74.  That's right...less than six bucks!




They're still full price on Target's website, but a whole pile of them were on clearance in my store.

I love the slight wedge - the hint of elevation is flattering for the legs, and they make my feet look dainty!  I got a black and a cream pair (I think the cream will look great with jeans for a crisp spring look).  I love the blue and red, too - and they also have yellow and pewter!

Beware...they do run a little small; I'd recommend getting a 1/2 size bigger than you normally wear.

Anyone found a good fashion bargain lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment