I got up Friday morning and turned on the TV at 6am, right as Kate was getting ready to walk down the aisle (perfect timing!). And let me say...she looked beautiful. I absolutely loved her dress - I thought it was such a timeless look.
My favorite Royal Wedding moments:
- When Harry turned around before William to see Kate coming down the aisle.
- William telling Kate she looked beautiful after she finished the loooooong walk down the aisle
- The hymns - beautiful music choices
- Kate saying "Oh wow" when they first stepped out of the balcony at Buckingham Palace
- Two smooches on the balcony
I went down to Charlotte this weekend to see my beautiful friend, Day, get married. What an amazing weekend! Day and I have been friends since middle school. A handful of my closest friends from growing up were at the wedding and it was so fun to all be together again since we're now scattered across three states. This is a picture of two of my amazing friends before leaving for the wedding. It felt like prom, all of us getting dressed up and having one of our parents take pictures! One of our other friends, Leigh, was a bridesmaid, so I got to be her boyfriend's date to the ceremony, ha!
Day was a stunning bride - absolutely radiant. She was smiling so big during the ceremony that she could barely get the words out. I was an idiot and didn't take any pictures at the actual wedding, but I did get one of all of us with the bride at the rehearsal reception on Friday night. I love these girls so much!
Have a great week!