Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall TV Lineup



I'm linking up today to Neely and Amber's Fabulous Fall Challenge!  The topic is Fall TV.  I'm excited about all of the goodness that is this fall's TV lineup.  I love always having something new to watch on my DVR list!  This fall I'll be watching some old standbys and trying out some new shows as well.

Oldies but goodies:


Modern Family: Love, love, love this show.  Cam and Mitchell are my favorites, they always have me rolling on the floor laughing.  Last week's (two!) season premiere episodes were no exception.


Parenthood: I started watching this show last season because my parents watch it (ironic, right?), and love it.  I think Erika Christensen is great.  She just seems real.

New shows I'm going to try out:


Up All Night: I watched the pilot last week and thought it was a keeper.  Will Arnett and Christina Applegate are hilarious together.


New Girl: Saw the pilot for this one too last week and decided I'll keep on watching.  I think Zooey Deschanel is adorable.  A lot of fluff, but hey, sometimes that's what TV is for right?

  
Whitney: Looks like it could be entertaining?


Suburgatory: I know, I know.  It's ridiculous that I want to watch this.  It premieres Wednesday so I'll make the call on whether or not it keeps a DVR spot or not after that.

What's on your fall lineup?  Anything I'm missing?


No comments:

Post a Comment