Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekender

This weekend is one of the only ones this fall where I won't be a) going to a wedding, b) going to a UNC football game or c) hosting friends in town.  I'm looking forward to having a fun fall, but the weekends are going to be go-go-go!

I'm going to take advantage of this non-booked weekend and enjoy some downtime.

Saturday will of course be filled with watching some college football.  LSU plays Kentucky at 12:20, and UNC is at East Carolina at 8pm.

I bought a Groupon last week for a corn maze, so we're going to do that on Saturday afternoon between football games!  I did one several years back and had a good time - it's a fun fall activity, and they have other stuff to do too (hayrides, pumpkin patch etc.).  The weather is supposed to cool off (finally) and be in the 60s so it will be perfect for something like this! 


The best part is it was only ten bucks for two people with the Groupon!  Wait, scratch that.  The best part is they have a bounce house.  Please oh PLEASE let adults be allowed to jump.  That would seriously make my day.  (And would probably land me in the hospital with a broken arm.  But whatever.)

I also want to get my fall decorating done!  There's a great pumpkin patch just down the road that has all sorts of unusual pumpkins, gourds and other fall decorating goodness, so I plan on stopping there this weekend to load up on some decor.  Pictures to come next week!

Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me! I so hope you get to jump in the bounce house... how fun would that be?! Have fun at the corn maze :)

    -Holly @ 8six11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun Fall weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The corn maze sounds so fun! I definitely want to do that sometime this fall!

    ReplyDelete