Thursday, October 8, 2009

Office Wedding

I love Jim and Pam.  Well, mostly Jim.  And they're finally married!  So fun.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that I cried no less than seven times in the past hour while watching the wedding episode of The Office.  And then one more time when I rewound the DVR to watch the ending again.
I absolutely could not believe that NBC did the wedding entrance to Chris Brown's "Forever"!  A bride and groom in St. Paul, MN did this earlier in the summer for their wedding, and it was all over the internet.  In case you missed the original, here it is:



How awesome for this couple!  I know they've been featured on tons of talk shows, etc., but to have The Office use your wedding entrance for one of their biggest episodes ever?  I'm jealous!



Cheers to Jim and Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment