Monday, April 25, 2011

Stripe Inspiration

I've been contemplating what I want to do with my downstairs half-bath.  It's so drab and builder-blah right now.  I don't even have a good picture, but imagine basic white walls, boring fixtures, and a standard unframed mirror above the pedestal sink.

Lately I've been loving the stripes look:



I think if I decide to do stripes, I'll do a cream-on-cream, kind of like the Young House Love pic above.  Subtle, but gorgeous.  Maybe I'll get some paint samples this week...

1 comment:

  1. I am also in love with stripes in the bathroom...very subdued stripes like Young House Love.

    Thanks so much for the kind comment on my blog and for following me! I'm here to follow you right back. Can't wait to explore around and read some more!

    Kristen
    Turning a House into a Home

    ReplyDelete