Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Clothes Finds!

Ok, so here are some of the things I bought this past weekend!  I had a 30% off Old Navy / Gap / Banana coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket, so I was able to get 30% off everything at Gap and Old Navy, which always makes things nicer!  Unfortunately, that coupon was only good through Sunday.  BUT...there is a Gap discount for 25% off your online purchase, valid through now through November 22nd if you're in a Gap mood!


Reg. $49.50, on sale for $20 (I got two...)
Use this coupon now through Sunday to get 30% off your entire Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft purchase, including sale items!  This would make the cardigan only $14!!!  I also bought a couple of Loft clearance t-shirts with pretty fabric detailing at the neckline that will look good under this cardigan when wearing it open.

 
Reg. $44.50

 
Reg. $69.50, on sale for $49.99
This was super comfy and I thought it would be good for bumming around with jeans on the weekend.





$34.50

I also got a couple of cute longer-length turtlenecks from New York & Company that I can't find on their website.  I think they'll look good paired with a thick belt like this one that I have in my closet:
$8.00

Have you found anything cute lately??

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a nice weekend. When you get a chance come to my blog to pick up your award.

    Warmly,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete