Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look for me on TV tonight, yo!


I'm super stoked to have 10th row seats tonight to one of the biggest rivalry games in college sports...UNC vs. Duke basketball.  Unfortunately, the Heels aren't having a great season, but I will say...when it comes to this rivalry game, it always has the potential to be a good one, even if one team is having a crappy season.

I miss being able to go to Carolina basketball games...it's something you really take for granted when you're a student!  So, I always jump when I get the chance to go now that I'm all grown up and don't get free student tickets.  (I live in the next town over from Chapel Hill, so it's easy for me to go...when I have tickets.)

And best of all, my baby bro will be going with me!  He's a senior at UNC and was able to get a student ticket, but these will be better seats so he gave up sitting with his friends to sit with his big sis.  Awwwwwwwwww :)

Anyway...ESPN at 9:00 PM EST...check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment