Thursday, February 4, 2010

My first blog award!

About two months ago, my sweet blogger friend Bernie gave me my very first blog award!  I had to go to google translator to figure out what the award translates to..it's Portuguese for "This blog is super cute"!  I'm so happy to get an award, and am excited to pass it on to these great bloggers:

Tasha @ Biology Gal
Brittney @ Running in High Heels
Danica @ Chic Runner

Congratulations ladies - I love each of your blogs!  Pass it on to your favorite bloggers!

Please be sure to visit Bernie's blog - she is such a talented photographer and I love dropping in and seeing her pictures.  Bernie, I'm so sorry I didn't pass this on sooner - I obviously have been a bad blogger all around the past couple of months!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,

    You are the best. No worries. Thank you for such a lovely post. You are so sweet and a great blog friend.

    Stay warm. We are getting 12 to 24 inches of snow starting tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

    Warmly,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks! That's so sweet of you! I will repost it very soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete