Monday, March 15, 2010

21 Houses in 2 Days

The house hunt is ON.  I saw 21 houses over the weekend, and I have it narrowed down to 2 (both townhomes).  They are in the same neighborhood and the same floorplan, just small things in each that are different.  This is so hard.  I'm going to visit the top 2 tomorrow afternoon back to back and I pray that God will steer me to the right one.  I know I'd be happy in both, it's just a matter of choosing!  My sweet mom came up this weekend to look with me, and it was so helpful to have here there as a second set of eyes - she also took about 400 pictures (ha!) over the 20+ houses, so I have great documentation of the details of each place, since after you look at 20 houses, they all start to blend together :)

So, I don't have too much to say at this point, other than I am beyond exhausted - house hunting is mentally, physically and emotionally draining. 

Because of that, I'm going to BED!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your search! We're both on the house hunting track at the same time! I think we may share a brain- half marathons at the same time and now house hunting?! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete