Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Kitchen Obsession

I recently got the coolest kitchen accessory and just had to share! My mom gave me a "Rub-Away" stainless steel bar of "soap" that eliminates yucky food odors (like garlic, onions, fish, etc.) from your hands...and it totally works!


I tried it for the first time tonight after chopping up an onion for my beef stroganoff (I'll have to share this recipe for for a Tasty Tuesday post - love it).  I have such a problem with my hands smelling like onion (or garlic) for DAYS after I chop the fresh stuff.  No more with this little guy!  You just "wash" your hands with this bar of "soap" and the odors are gone!  Something about the ions neutralizing the odors when combined with water...I don't know.  All I do know is that it works and I love it.  And, it looks cute next to my sink!  You should definitely try it out - worth the seven bucks (and no, I'm not getting paid for this post!)

Like my blog title says...it's the small things in life!  Ha!

Glad tomorrow is Friday!  Any big plans for the weekend?  I'm house hunting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment